Renea at Sweet Savory Southern has tagged me for 5 random facts about myself.
1. I have traveled to most of the 50 states and have been to 32 countries.
2. I have lived in 3 states: Illinois (grew up in Chicago), Tennessee (college/graduate school) and now California.
3. I know how to play the piano and the oboe but I haven’t played either in a pretty long time.
4. I was born with a rare spinal condition that has affected my kidneys. Consequently, I frequently have to use an in and out catheter and I get a lot of kidney infections.
5. One of my passions is medical missions. To date I have been on trips to Zambia, Guatemala, and Zimbabwe.